We offer you:
- real project experience
- your own work in nearly space
- independent and self-responsible work
- a good team spirit with many extracurricular activities
- contact to staff members of the chair of astronautics and to space industry
- a Bachelor’s, Master’s thesis or an Interdisciplinary Project (IDP)
We are looking for:
… students of the following studies or related subjects:
- Web Development and Graphic Design
- System Administration, Embedded Systems Development and Games Engineering
- Business Administration Studies
- Natural Science and Physics
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
… the following specific jobs or topics to deal with:
- Infrastructure Administration
- OPS Developer
- Systems Engineering
- Public Relations
- Reusability of our hardware bus
- Reusability of our software
- Analysis of our OPS architecture and implementation for MOVE-ON
- How to transfer agile software development to hardware development
Frequently asked questions:
I am a student of the 1st or 2nd semester. Can I join you?
Yes, every student is welcome! It is not important to be an expert yet, since learning new things about space and technology is part of being a MOVE member. If you join earlier, you will learn more.
I do not understand the jobs you offer or would like to do something different. Can I join you?
Yes, just come by and we will explain you the jobs we offer. If you do not like those jobs or you would like to do something different, we will surely find another nice job for you.
I am not a student of aerospace engineering. Can I join you?
Yes, of cause! A balloon is a complex system with a wide range of tasks. Hence we need people from various studies to have a team with a broad knowledge.
I am not studying natural science or engineering. Can I join you?
Yes, we are also looking for people from other studies, which not directly deal with the balloons. The Public Relations team for example always has open spots.
I want to join you. How should I contact you?
Just come to our weekly meeting or send an e-Mail to our student lead. You find more information about the meeting and the e-Mail addresses here.